• Maria Cordon

#Credit Reports and Immigration

Credit reports often contain errors. Do yourself a favor and order a free copy of your credit report at least once a year from all three major credit bureaus, Equifax, TransUnion, and Experian free of charge at https://www.annualcreditreport.com.

If you notice an error, you can write to the credit bureau(s) and dispute the error or contact the creditor that provided the incorrect information or both. Having good credit is always good but particularly if you are applying for adjustment of status as a legal permanent resident (“green card”) in certain immigration categories.

0 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

#COVID-19 and EOIR's Response

In addition to filing via e-mail pursuant to Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR’s), Houston-Smith Standing Order No. 02, Webex Hearings are available by Motion to the pertinent Immigratio

Happy New Year 2021

Fiscal H1B season 2022 continues with Proclamation 10014 and subsequent Proclamation 10052 possibly being extended until March 31, 2021. “Sec. 4. Termination. This proclamation shall expire on Mar

Proudly created with Wix.com